We didn't just take a cotton shirt add some DuPont Kevlar thread and call it a protective garment. We've been making protective riding apparel for over ten years and want our customers to be safe. The Covert flannel was designed from the very beginning to be a protective garment. The entire shirt is based on a chassis made with 165g DuPont Kevlar lining to protect from tear and abrasion. then we sew a cotton flannel fabric onto the chassis, and add a comfortable mesh liner. Additionally, we have pockets for optional SAS-Tec CE certified armor at the elbows, shoulders and back. So sure, it looks like your favorite flannel shirt, but inside it has a heart of DuPont Kevlar gold.
- Cotton flannel outer fabric
- 165g DuPont Kevlar lining
- Mesh pockets in elbows, shoulders and back for optional SAS-Tec CE certified armor
- Two upper chest pockets, and one internal pocket
- DuPont and Kevlar are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company