Built with Scorpion's TCT composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-R2000 was engineered with input from MotoGP riders, tested both on the track and the lab. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system ensures a tight seal around the face shield while the aero-tuned ventilation system enhances airflow throughout the helmet. The aerodynamic tear-drop shell design minimizes high-speed buffeting and the AirFit cheek pad system delivers a snug fit. The EXO-R2000 is standard equipped with Emergency Release cheek-pads and an EverClear shield. Pinlock MaxVision-ready flat shields with tear off posts are available as an accessory for the track.
Don't take our word for it "The EXO-R2000 is a direct competitor to ultra-high-end helmets like the Arai Corsair V (review), the Shoei RF-1200 (review) and others, yet it has more features and a much lower price. That it can do so while also marking the path as Scorpion's first true racing helmet is a credit to the designers and the way they have re-imagined just about every aspect of the helmet in their quest to beat the competition at their own game." - WebBikeWorld.comTCT Composite Shell
4 Shell Sizes
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
Dual Density EPS
- To optimize weight, fitment and comfort, the R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners - Providing you with the lowest overall profile on the market.
EverClear Anti-Fog Faceshield
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
Pinlock 100% Max Vision
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art anti-fog technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV-A & UV-B protection.
AirFit Liner Inflation System
- Pinlock 100% Max Vision ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory).
KwikWick II Removable/Washable Anti-Microbial Liner Fabric
- Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, as well as warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
Quiet Neck Roll
- Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
Ellip-Tec Ratchet System
- Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
- Scorpion's ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eye port, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
FaceShield Lock/Vent System
- Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
Emergency Release System
- Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
Titanium Double D-Ring
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
SNELL/ DOT Approved
- High strength titanium D-ring system, with industry leading durability.