By combining state-of-the-art engineering, manufacturing, and materials into a sleek aerodynamic chassis, the EXO-ST1400 is one of the lightest helmets in its class, weighing in at 1,383 grams (3.05 lbs). The ST1400 also offers the ride-specific versatility of an integrated SpeedView Sun Visor, AirFit custom inflation system, Comm-Ready convenience, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation.Shell
- Resin-infused TCT-U 3K carbon fiber shell composite weave provides aircraft-grade impact dispersal properties.
- CAD-refined aerodynamics resulting in a streamlined profile and balanced footprint minimizing both lift and turbulence for a smoother, quieter, and more stable ride.
- Aero-tuned ventilation comprised of a venturi-effect channeling system linked via adjustable dual ram-air intakes, and spoiler integrated exhaust. The result is high velocity airflow from front to back that pulls heat and humidity up and out for a cool, dry ride.
- Airfit inflation adjustment system provides user-defined fit customization not only for comfort but for specific riding situations ranging from spirited canyon rides to long distance tours.
- Fully removable, washable, and replaceable Kwikwick III anti-microbial interior absorbs and dissipates odor and humidity.
- Comm-Ready speaker pockets allow for easily installation of your favorite BlueTooth communication system speakers.
- KwikFit 3D sculpted cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses.
- Large eye port design creates a superior horizontal and vertical visual field.
- Distortion free, no-fog Everclear internal Speedview sun visor features 99% protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Everclear no-fog treated face shield with integrated center locking mechanism ensures a secure and evenly distributed seal across the eye port.
- Additional Pinlock MaxVision shield and Pinlock anti-fog insert included
- Adjustable chin bar vent intake redirects airflow to the interior surface of the shield, reducing fog build-up.
- Ellip-Tec II ratchet system featuring a 2-axis movement pulls the shield firmly into the eye port gasket for maximum seal while a preset "City Position" adjustment provides added airflow for stop-and-go city riding.
Weight: ▒ 1,383 grams / 3.05 lbs (size medium)3-Shell sizes for a precision fitDOT/ECE Approved5-Year warranty
- Emergency quick-release cheek pad system.
- Integrated reflective piping. (cheek pads)
- Included breath deflector and aero skirt. (chin curtain)